This women's versatile training shoe is perfect for fitness workouts, performance training, weightlifting, and running. An update to the pure, close to the ground, power training shoe- the acclaimed F-LITE 235, the F-LITE 235 V2 is lightweight, super-fast, with awesome grip. Now even more durable with a snugger more secure fit than the original model. This versatile shoe allows an athlete to challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability and versatility. The ultimate training shoe for ultimate competitors, features 360-degree Rope-Tec for burn protection, a 40% denser heel unit for stability, multi-directional outsole flexibility, a seamless toe bumper for burpee protection and increased cushioning.
- The same high density Powerheel technology, zero drop proprioception, and new heel lock construction delivers maximum stability when lifting weights.
- ADAPTERFIT Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swells with the foot when in motion during fast, hard lateral and medial movement. New welded overlay construction reduces weight while maintaining ultimate fit and flexibility
- Next generation Meta-flex technology allows optimal multi-directional flexibility and the metcradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot
- The unbeatable grip expected in all inov-8 models with 360 degree Rope-tec extended onto the shoeﾒs upper for traction and durability on rope climbs.
- A new toe bumper made of a durable rubber compound has been reconstructed for ultimate protection against burpee fatigue.
- The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe delivering maximum stability when lifting weights while the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
|Midsole||Compressed EVA with POWERHEEL|
|Midsole Stack||Heel 6mm / Forefoot 6mm|
|Product Weight||235g / 8.225oz|