Run with confidence with our lightest, most flexible women's trail running shoe. The ROCLITE 290 is designed for running quickly over multi terrains. Delivering a responsive ride and high levels of durability, it's perfect for moving fast over everything from mountain rock to muddy grass, hard-packed trails and roads.
- Next-generation ROCLITE outsole is the most versatile on the market. It features our Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, providing an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
- Weighing just 290g and with a 4mm drop, this is a flexible and responsive shoe that allows quick running while still delivering protection, support and comfort.
- POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the new ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion, while the External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and heel provides support in the heel.
- Second-generation META-PLATE is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks, while a strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris.
|Footbed||6mm POWER FOOTBED|
|Midsole Stack||11mm / 7mm|
|Sole Compound||TRI-C STICKY|
|Product Weight||290g / 10.15oz|