Race and run super-fast over soft or extreme terrain with this flexible, lightweight trail running shoe. The X-TALON 212 is the number one choice for elite athletes wanting to run fast off-trail. A fast and protective shoe that delivers consistent grip on softer, looser terrain.
- The 8mm sticky rubber studs not only claw through soft terrain but also hold firm on harder ground, delivering phenomenal all-round grip.
- Weighing just 212g and boasting incredible flexibility, it compliments the foot's natural movement and increases speed.
- Does it all, over all distances, as proven by the number of world championships it has won on mountains, fells, trails and over obstacle courses.
- A 6mm heel-to-toe drop and injected EVA midsole deliver superb underfoot comfort, even on rough, steep terrain.
- The rand that wraps around the shoe's upper ensures outstanding protection against stones and other debris. The DWR coating repels water, helping feet stay drier.
|Midsole Stack||Heel 13mm / Forefoot 7mm|
|Product Weight||212g / 7.42oz|