An evolution of the X-CLAW 275, the X-TALON ULTRA 260 is the perfect shoe for running long distances over soft and muddy terrain, ideal for endurance runners or ultra distance athletes.
- Industry-leading STICKY GRIP rubber delivers better traction in the forefoot over both wet and dry underfoot conditions.
- Aggressive outsole features 8mm cleats, positioned in a pattern layout that ensures mud is released quickly from the outsole, so there is no clogging and maximum grip is retained.
- A META-FLEX groove in the forefoot provides the flexibility needed to spring forward with speed and power.
- POWERFLOW midsole technology delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles. Wider toe box allows swollen toes to splay.
- Less baggy than the X-CLAW 275, the new ballistic nylon upper material is lightweight and durable – and also DWR treated to repel water.
|Midsole Stack||Heel 16mm / Forefoot 8mm|
|Sole Compound||DUAL-C STICKYGRIP|
|Product Weight||260g/ 9.17oz|